2011 Toro Consumer 20" (51 cm) Electric Start RWD (20316)
- Stock Number:
King George, VA
This lightweight and compact mower is easy to use and ideal for smaller, flatter yards. It features the powerful Toro GTS overhead valve engine and 20" (51 cm) width Recycler cutting deck.
|Displacement||9.7 cu. in. (159cc)|
|Drive||Variable Speed (RWD)|
|Type||675 Series Briggs & Stratton® with Ready Start™|
|Wheel||Height - 7" Front - 8" Rear|
(Width) 20" (51 cm)
|Weight||79 lbs. (35.8 kg)|
|Mulching System||Mulch, Rear Bag Standard|
2 Full Years
Guaranteed-to-Start Promise - 3 Years
3 Years Power Train Warranty(Engine/Drive Transmission)
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty - If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- 20” (50.8 cm) Recycler® Cutting Deck - The 20" (50.8 cm) cutting deck is lightweight and maneuverable. The smaller width allows for mowing in tight areas. The 4" deep dome deck design makes for superior mulching and bagging.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start - Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 3 Year Power Train Warranty - Sealed, maintenance-free transmission plus the engine are covered for 3 years.*
- Briggs & Stratton® ReadyStart™ 6.75 ft-lb Engine - No need to choke or prime the engine – just start the mower and go!
- Single-Piece Handle - Thanks to the open single-piece handle design, it’s much easier to remove and reinstall the grass bag.