2009 Hustler Turf TrimStar™ Hydro Kawasaki 15hp
- Stock Number: 09090235
King George, VA
But where to begin?
They’re not easily discussed, these new TrimStar Hydro walkbehinds, their benefits many, their advantages everywhere. So pick any reason why…productivity, ergonomic ease of use, quality of cut and accessibility to tight lawn spaces, simplicity of maintenance… and let that be your rationale for running the most innovative, most technologically advanced walk-Behind on the market today. The TrimStar Hydro WalkBehind will deliver. And we’re now about to count the ways.
|Drive||(Traction) Dual hydrostatic, Hydro-Gear IZT|
|Air Filter||Dual element|
|Displacement||26.3 cu in (431 cc)|
|Engine||Kawasaki, 2-cylinders, air-cooled with flywheel fan|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal.|
|Maximum Torque||23.6 ft lbs @ 2400 rpm|
|Brake Front||Hydrostatic dynamic|
|Brake Rear||Hydrostatic dynamic|
|Tires Front||(Two) 11 x 4 – 4, smooth, semi-pneumatic|
|Tires Rear||18 x 6.50 – 8, turf tread|
|Turning Radius||True zero turning radius, turns within its own length, counter-rotating, independent drive wheels|
|Blade||(LH blade) 20.5 in x 2.50 in x .204 in; (RH Blade) 13.75 in x 2.50 in x .204 in|
|Deck Size||36" SD Deck|
|Height||41.4 to 45.4 in (105.16 to 115.32 cm) adjustable|
|Length||74 in. (187.96 cm)|
|Weight||550 lbs. (249.48 kg)|
|Width||(Overall) 37.7 in (95.76 cm) w/discharge chute up; (Tire-to-Tire) 33.25 in (84.5 cm)|
|Blade Speed||(Tip) 18,500 fpm|
|Charging System||12-volt, 15-amp|
|Cutting Height||1.25 - 4.5 in. in .25 in. increments (3.18 - 11.43 cm, .1 cm increments)|
|Ground Speed||Infinitely variable: (Forward) 0-6.0 mph (0-9.7 kph); (Reverse) 0-2 mph (0-3.2 kph)|
- 15 hp Kawasaki air-cooled gasoline engine
- 3-year warranty on the blade spindle bearings
- 3-year warranty on the front caster fork bearings
- 5-gallon fuel tank with sight-line
- Best blade-spindle design in the industry!
- Discharge chute flips over completely for easy passage through gates and loading on trailers
- Full 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Lifetime warranty on the leading edge of the deck
- No daily lube points!
- Patented H-Bar™ Plus steering system - the easiest to learn, easiest to use. Now with cruise control!
- Superior drive system - integrated, serviceable IZT transmissions. No hoses or leaks.
- Transmission lever to put transmissions in drive, tow, or set the integrated park brake
- Value - the TrimStar ™ Hydro is priced lower than competitive hydrostatic, floating-deck units for a tremendous value in a commercial-mowing market